The Vanderbilt Melodores streamed an entire concert on YouTube (actual concert starts like 20 mins in). Some great songs in there not posted elsewhere.
April 23rd, 2014
MSU Capital Green - “Skinny Love” by Bon Iver (a cappella)
Charlotte Wakefield (Wendla in the West End production of Spring Awakening) covers “For The First Time In Forever” from Frozen.
April 22nd, 2014
theyoungfreelife asked a question:
A blog about a cappella and pokemon sign me up. Are you in an a cappella group?
Sadly, no. I like singing but I’m not that great at it and my high school and college never had a cappella groups. I just fell in love with The Sing-Off a few years back and now I admire the a cappella world from afar.
shoutout to me for still not having my driver’s license
Vanderbilt Melodores at Tedx Nashville. EXCELLENT.
- P.Y.T. (Michael Jackson)
- Colder Weather (Zac Brown Band)
- BACKSTREET BOYS MEDLEY
Under the cut I did this questions meme jubilantics posted. Here are my ten questions for anyone who wants to answer them on their own blog:
- What’s an album you think is best listened to from beginning to end?
- What are you looking forward to right now?
- What’s a YouTube channel you enjoy?
- What’s a song that makes you feel nostalgic?
- What’s something you like about Tumblr?
- If you were to bring someone to a location near you to represent the area you live in, where would you take them?
- What’s a cool Wikipedia article you’ve read?
- If you could organize a convention for a fandom, what fandom would you pick?
- How do you like to spend a rainy day?
- What’s your favorite amusement park ride?
everybody I know has used heterosexuality as a stepping stone to coming out of the closet as gay or bi, so I think we need to have a serious conversation about whether heterosexuality exists